What Is The Structure Of The Hose?
The rubber tube structure is usually divided into the inner layer, the outer layer and the skeleton layer (or the middle layer). The inner layer directly bears the wear and erosion of the transport medium, and the outer rubber layer protects the inner part of the rubber hose from damage and erosion by the external environment. The skeleton layer is the pressure bearing layer of the rubber hose, giving the strength and rigidity of the pipe body. The working pressure of the hose depends on the material and structure of the framework.
According to the different skeleton, the common rubber hose has:
1. full rubber hose (no fabric material)
2. clamp cloth hose (skeleton layer is cloth layer)
3. suction hose (outside the cloth layer also has a layer of metal spiral, suitable for negative pressure conditions)
4. woven hose (steel wire or fabric woven by the skeleton)
5. winding hose (or steel wire rope winding skeleton layer for layer, tolerance and even more common in the 80~600MPa high pressure)
6. knitted rubber tube (skeleton layer is knitted fabric)
7. short fiber rubber hose (compacted short fiber and rubber)
Many fields have been applied to the production of rubber hose life, summed up the use of working conditions, the common tube includes: water pipe, water pipe, steam pipe, pipe, sea food and beverage pipe, air pipe, welding pipe, gas pipe, ventilation pipe material, pipe and oil pipe, chemical pipe, high-pressure pipe etc..