What Is The Difference Between The PVC Hose _PVC Casing And The PVC HOSE?
PVC bushing has ordinary casing, flexible head bushing and waterproof bushing.
Ordinary casing -- the ratio of the pipe to be used is 2-4 centimeters thick, fixed in the wall or plate, and the pipeline passes through it.
Flexible bushing is the sealing effect of flexible material between casing and pipe. Rigid casing is the sealing effect between rigid and rigid material between casing and pipe.
Waterproof casing is the environment used by the casing to prevent leakage or leakage of liquid (such as water pool, septic tank, basement, etc.), which is to add no less than 1 rings of waterproof wing on the outer wall of the casing, so that the casing is built in the wall as a whole, and will not leak because of the expansion and shrinkage factor. The PVC casing is often tested for pressure test. When the pipe is pressed, the static water pressure of the hydraulic test should not be less than the internal water pressure of the design, and it should not be less than 0.8Mpa. The expansion coefficient of the axial line of U-PVC tube is larger than that of metal tube, and the interface generally slips out of 2-5MM when testing pressure. Therefore, the backfilling earth must reach the required compaction degree when pressure test is tested. The pipe buttress reaches the design strength and the back is safe and stable. At the same time, the interface is observed when the pressure is pressed, so as to ensure the test pressure to carry on and ensure the quality of the project.
PVC rubber management knowledge:
1. the hose is made of special synthetic rubber and has excellent oil resistance, heat resistance and aging resistance.
2. the pressure of the rubber tube is high and the pulse performance is superior.
3. the tube body is compact, flexible and small under pressure.
4. rubber hose has excellent resistance to winding and fatigue.
5. the hose is made of special synthetic rubber and has excellent oil resistance, heat resistance and aging resistance.
6. the pressure of the rubber tube is high and the pulse performance is superior.
7. the tube body is compact, flexible and small under pressure.
8. rubber hose has excellent resistance to winding and fatigue.
9. the length of the steel braided hose is large, the length of the diameter is more than 32 meters, and the diameter of the steel tube is 20 meters. The diameter below 25 is ten meters or even more than 100 meters.