What Are The Advantages And Advantages Of Plastic Hose?
The role of plastic hose believe that we don't need to talk about it. We can see plastic hose everywhere in our life, like the hose we used to wash the car, and the hose for irrigation. Although it's all plastic hose, there are many classifications. Today, it is simple to say that the advantages of PE pipe are What?
What are the advantages of PE pipe material:
1. Corrosion resistance and long service life. In the coastal areas of China, the water level is high, the humidity of the land is large. The use of seamless steel pipe must be anticorrosion and extroverted, and the life span is only 30 years, and the pipe can endure the erosion of various chemical medium, and it does not need anticorrosion. In addition, it will not promote algae, bacteria or fungi growth, with a life span of 50 years.
2. Excellent physical properties. The properties of MDPE are between high and low density polyethylene, which not only maintain the rigidity and strength of HDPE, but also have good flexibility and creep resistance, and the high density polyethylene has better characteristics of hot melt connection, which is beneficial to the installation of plastic pipes.
3, the capacity of circulation is big and the economy is economical. The inner wall of the pipe is smooth and not fouling. The ratio of the equivalent absolute roughness of the inner surface of the pipe is 1/20 of the steel pipe. The flow ability of the pipe under the same pipe diameter, the same length and the same pressure is about 30% larger than that of the steel tube, so the economic advantage is obvious. Compared with the metal pipeline, the PE pipeline can reduce the investment of the project by about 1/3, and the small diameter pipe can be rolled down to further reduce the project cost.
Plastic hose storage skills:
1, PE pipe should be stacked according to the different specifications; the pipe under DN25 can be tied up, the length of each bundle should be consistent, and the weight should not exceed 50Kg; the pipe should be packed in accordance with the different varieties and specifications; the pipe should be bundled and hoisted with non metal rope; the storage period between production and use should not exceed one year. The principle of "advanced first out";
2, when handling PE pipes and fittings, they should be handled with care, no violent impact, sharp collision with objects, throwing and rolling.
3. No exposure to sunlight or rain, nor contact with chemical substances such as oil, acid, alkali, salt and active pole.
4. The pipe and pipe shall be stored in a well ventilated, -5~40 centigrade storeroom or in a simple shack. It shall not be stored in the open air and more than 1 meters from the heat source; when the construction site is temporarily stacked, the cover shall be covered; the pipe shall be placed in a sealed plastic bag, batch or single packing, and stored in a thick carton.
5, the pipe should be stacked on the level of the level of the cushion material, the width of the cushion should not be less than 75mm, the distance is not more than 1m~1.5m, the end of the pipe is not more than 0.5m, and the height of the stacking should not exceed the 1.5m. The pipe fittings are laid by layer by layer, and they must not be overstacked.
6. During transportation and storage, small tubes can be inserted in large pipes.