The Structure Of Plastic Hose
What is the structure of plastic hose? The structure of hose is usually divided into inner glue layer, outer glue layer and skeleton layer (or middle layer). The inner rubber layer directly bears the wear and erosion of the conveying medium, and the inner body of the protective rubber hose is not damaged and eroded by the external environment; the skeleton layer is the pressure layer of the hose, which gives the strength and stiffness of the tube body. The working pressure of the hose depends on the material and structure of the framework.
According to the different skeleton, the common rubber hose has:
1. full rubber hose (no fabric material)
2. clamp cloth hose (skeleton layer is cloth layer)
3. suction hose (there is a metal helix outside the cloth layer, which is suitable for the operation under negative pressure).
4. braided hose (skeleton layer is woven steel wire or fabric).
5. winding hose (skeleton layer is steel wire or rope winding layer, the bearing force is often 80~600MPa or even higher pressure).
6. knitted rubber tube (skeleton layer is knitted fabric)
7. short fiber hose (short fiber blended with rubber)
The rubber tube has been used in many fields of life and production. The common types of pipes include water pipe, hot water pipe, steam pipe, sea pipe, food and beverage pipe, air pipe, welding pipe, gas pipe, ventilation pipe, material pipe, oil pipe, chemical pipe, high pressure pipe and so on.