Storage Method Of PU Hose
The following points should be taken into consideration when the hose and hose assembly of the plastic hose are considered.
1. Working environment: ambient temperature; atmospheric conditions; external contact with the material.
2. Transport medium: liquid; gas; solid; mixture of these medium.
3, transportation methods: pressurized discharge, vacuum suction, gravity and flow, including flow velocity; flowing medium is a mixture of solid and liquid, solid and gas.
4, working conditions: pressure and temperature of conveying material; frequency of use.
5. Assembly: the degree of bending; the vibration of the system; the danger of damage caused by impact and friction; the use of the correct connection type.
6. Storage Description:
(1) generally speaking, during storage, especially after long-term storage and exposure to some conditions (such as media, etc.), the physical properties of hose and hose assemblies will change, so that they will lose some best performance before they are used. Therefore, the storage conditions should provide the best protection and the lowest degree of deterioration for the hose and hose assembly.
(2) the shorter the storage time, the better the storage time. The turnover of stock products must comply with the rules of "advanced first out". If stored for a long time, the performance test of the product should be carried out before use.
(3) as long as the temperature is possible, the storage temperature should be between 0~35 degrees centigrade, preferably at about 15. During storage, the temperature of the product should not exceed 50 degrees C or -30 C, and it should not fluctuate up and down abnormally.
(4) relative humidity of humidity must not exceed 65%.
(5) the light product should be stored in the dark away from the sun and the strong artificial light source. If there is a window or a light hole in the storage area, it is covered with red, orange, or white.
(6) ozone has a harmful effect on rubber products due to ozone, so no ozone can be produced in the storage area. For example, a mercury vapor lamp, a high voltage electrical device, an electric motor, or any other device that can produce EDM or discharge.
(7) storage environment, rubber and hoses should not be put together with some products, especially solvents, oils, fat, acids and disinfectants, or exposed to the volatile gases of these products. No metal contact, such as copper, iron, and manganese, will have a harmful effect on some rubber products.
(8) the product of the heat source hose should be kept away from the heat source. There should be enough distance between the product and the heat source to ensure that the 4.3 provisions are in accordance with the rules.
(9) the storage area of the electric and magnetic field hose products should be far away from those equipment that can produce electric and magnetic fields. Because the changes or fluctuations in the electric field or magnetic field can produce a magnetic current in the metal, resulting in heat generation.
(10) storage method, hose products should be stored in a way that can not withstand excessive stress, elongation or deformation, and should avoid contacting with sharp objects or ground. As long as possible, use the storage frame to store the hose products. The coiled hose or hose assemblies should be put in flat when they are stored, and it is best not to stack them. If stacking is unavoidable, the height of stacking should be limited, that is, the permanent deformation of the hose that is not stacked on the bottom will be limited. The coiled hose shall not be suspended on the pile. The hose and hose assemblies supplied in the straightening state shall be placed in flat and stored without bending. Large caliber hose used in the oil industry should be installed at the end.
(11) the rodent hose shall be guaranteed not to be encroach on the rodent, and should provide appropriate protection for the product if it is in danger.
(12) the warehouse should be paid attention to, to ensure that the hose products out of the warehouse are stored in the correct storage conditions and are in accordance with their intended use. Therefore, the logo of different types of hose products in stock is very important. For hose assemblies with non permanent pipe joints, for example, hose assemblies with adjustable clamps and gripper structures shall be inspected to ensure reliable performance of pipe joints.
(13) the hose assembly used in the return tank returns to the storage before discharging the conveyed material. More attention is paid to hoses that are used to deliver chemicals, explosive, flammable, or corrosive materials. Before the hose is cleaned and returned to the storage, the hose should be checked to determine the degree of suitability for its continued use.